- Forget not to be patient with yourself.
- Forget not the difference between a wise sacrifice and a foolish one.
- Forget not to be happy now. (Don't wait for your "golden ticket.")
- Forget not the "why" of the Gospel.
- Forget not that the Lord loves you.
You know, I have a pesky habit of not recognizing the difference between a wise and foolish sacrifice. In fact, I'm realizing that agreeing to blog every day this month may have been one of those foolish sacrifices . . . (For those of you not friends with me on facebook - I announced I decided to do the NaBloPoMo thing this month.) But, I have to admit I'm already regretting it a bit. So, I'm just going to keep this post short today and let the video speak for me so I can spend the rest of my evening with my hubby. Happy Sunday! :)