|Finger/Hand Sucking: One of Lincoln's current favorite pastimes.|
- Precipitation Levels: High. (He drools...a lot.)
- Strength levels: Waxing dramatically. (The new Rocky?)
- Can hold his head and back up on tummy time for almost 40 min. straight! (Likes watching mommy's dancing feet at Zumba.)
- Looks a bit less chunky and a bit longer too.
- Eye color: Somewhere between brown and blue.
- "Walking" style: Take 10 leaps with the left foot, and one hop with the right.
- Favorite way to be held: Facing the holder's chest, with shoulder as a head rest.
- Rolling skills: Novice. Has rolled over several times, but can't always remember how.
- Naps: No. Not really. But does snooze in his car seat, while being held, and at night (usually for 6 hours at a time).
- Likes: Light back scratches and cuddling.
- Hair-Do: Receding hairline is filling in nicely, though there is still a small bald patch located at the rear.
- Happy communication methods: Giggles, gasps, screams, and babble. Lots of words that start with "g" and sound like "Hi!".
- Attention: Demanded frequently. ;)
- Cry: Still newbornish sounding, but with a shrill scream thrown in every so often.
- Other skills: searching for and holding eye contact, grabbing at and holding toys, kicking/pulling off blankets that cover him from time to time. (Including nursing covers. . .)
- Future interests: Seriously considering really liking being in his Johnny Jump Up.
|Whoa! Too much flash!|
|A healthy double chin!|
|Can I play with the camera?|
|Still as cute as ever.|
We are loving watching our little Lincoln grow! Here's to three more months and then some!